I have had a few people enquire me how I do my noses so I thought I would practise a movie tutorial.  This is by no ways the but or even the best way, but this is how I do it and and then far it has worked lol.  Besides, I'm not the all-time at e'er explaining in writing and fifty-fifty though at that place are pics that should help, if you have whatsoever questions don't be afraid to inquire.

Starting time yous will need to make the muzzle… or if you lot are making a teddy and don't do the muzzle you tin can just exercise this straight on the head.  Then you volition demand a needle that is big plenty to thread your embroidery thread through. Annotation:  for thread bears I but utilise sewing thread that I have doubled.  Knot the thread afterwards you lot have threaded information technology through the needle head.   The thread should exist doubled now.

1) Ok, so now you lot need to figure out how large you lot want the muzzle to exist.I normally do it 4 sew together holes beyond. I practise a triangle for the nose so there will exist 3 corners.  I start at one of the top corners and going in from the dorsum, pull the needle and thread through (see pic)

1

2) At present count iv stitch holes across and go into the hole from the front.  This forms the top line of the nose.

2

3) Next from the back pull needle and thread through the hole beneath the big hole… and so descriptive I know lol simply I have no clue what to call it.

3

iv) Now go into ane of the top corner stitches from the front.  This forms one of the sides.

4

5) Go back into the bottom corner and pull needle and thread through front and go into the other acme corner.  Now yous accept a triangle.  This is pretty much just a guide to follow while you close in the olfactory organ.

five

6) Now nosotros need to fill in the nose.  Come support through the bottom corner and get down into the heart of the top line. Work over the original triangle lines yous made.

6

7) We will fill one side at a time.  Repeat the above step 2 more times, moving over on the summit line slightly.

7

viii ) Now, come up through the next hole beside the lesser corner and go through abreast where you just went through on the meridian line.

8

9) Do the same thing merely go through the adjacent hole on the side.

nine

Okay, you're done the one side for now.  Y'all should have this:

At present practice the other side the aforementioned way you did the first side.

Come up through the bottom corner and get into one of the top corners.  This will clean up the side.  Do the same for the other side.

Yous can either go out information technology like this or clean up the acme of the nose.  Go from ane top corner to the other.

You're washed the nose.  You lot can add a oral cavity if you want.  Going from the bottom corner I go through one hole downwards (I exercise this twice and then the line is more visible).  And then go two holes over on either side (I do twice as well).  This is where you lot can add a flake of an expression by doing 1 side of the smile longer than the other or only doing one side, doing more of a straight line or even making the lines indicate downwardly.

Note: You might have tiny gaps in the nose.. I commonly do… that's ok.  Take a sharpie or felt pen in the colour you did the nose (this is why I ordinarily do blackness noses lol) and just color it in.